Flooring Design Group.
Flooring Design Group provides quality installation with the first trip to the job site. Our goal is to have zero call backs. Many systems and procedures have to be in place to accomplish our goal. Quality installation starts with the design team and ends with the accounting team. Every member of the FDG team plays a part in the installation process. We are all committed to exceed the builder’s expectation for a job well done.
Some of the highlights of our installation process are:
- Fully computerized take off programs, which include billing sheets for the builder and homeowner costs, cut sheets and optional up-grades for every room
- Fully computerized scheduling program
- Full range of installation crews for ceramic tile, stone, vinyl, hardwood, carpet, and window treatments with both residential and commercial experience
- Construction Specs available to the crew on the jobsite
- Only the use of materials that you have approved
- A qualified installer is always on the jobsite
- All staff personnel are thoroughly trained in floor covering and are able to take care of your needs
- Quality control inspections within 24 – 48 hours of installation
- Automatic up-grades on mill backorder issues to ensure on-time performance
- 43,000 square feet of warehouse space fully racked with state of the art cutting machine
- In house Customer Service, Quality Control, Accounting, Production, Purchasing, IT, Inventory Control, Human Resources, Warehouse, Design Center, and Estimating Departments.80 plus employees committed to exceeding your expectations.